Did you know next week is National Nanny Recognition Week? That’s right– a whole week to celebrate the bright, dedicated, loving and totally amazing nanny in your life! This is the perfect opportunity to remind your nanny how much she means to your family and how much you appreciate everything she does for your children. Here are some of our favorite ways to say a HUGE “thank you!”
10 Gift Ideas for the Nanny in your Life!
1. Send her to Chicago’s National Nanny Recognition Week Party Sept 26th! She will have a great time with the kids as well as meet other amazing nannies, have a private concert, be able to win AMAZING raffle prizes including an iPad Mini and spa treatments. BUY TICKETS HERE
2. Gift Certificate to Teddie Kossof Salon and Spa – Every Nanny deserves a day of pampering
3. Airline Gift Card – Nannies are often trying to get home for the holidays, help them get there!
5. Professional Development and Fun! Send your nanny to an all expenses paid trip to Nannypalooza or and INA (International Nanny Association) conference. Professional nannies love to gain more knowledge in this field and this also gives them a get away with other nannies who are just as hard working as them! These friendships develop and seem to last a lifetime, giving your nanny her very own support group.
6. What is your Nannies Hobby? If you nanny is into sewing or scrapbooking find a gift that she can use and will love.
7. iPad – Who wouldn’t love this as a gift!
8. Night Out! Movie Passes and a Gift Certificate for a restaurant. Nannies all need a night out!
9. Vacation Time! Offer your nanny an extra week of paid vacation. You are sure to put a smile on her face!
10. Great Tickets to a sporting event for a team you know she loves!
Remember– the best nanny-child-parent relationships are based on strong communication. So be sure to let your nanny know she is appreciate this week and always!