By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Get ready for the ooh’s and ahh’s from this super easy project! In fact, have several ball ornaments ready for the kids, because before you know it they’ll be done and they’ll want to make another!
What you’ll need:
- Glass ball ornament
- White craft glue
- Wide paintbrush
- Seed beads
- String for hanging
- Place the seed beads into a bowl.
- Pipe glue all over the ornament and spread it around with a paintbrush, creating an even coat.
- Hold the ornament by the hanger and roll it around in the seed beads. The beads will stick to the ornament, but you can lift beads with your fingers and sprinkle them on to fill any missed spots.
- Run some string through the ornament hanger and hang somewhere safe to dry.
- This is such a simple project, that even the smallest of children can do it. Because the seed beads are very small, be sure to supervise and don’t allow children to put beads into their mouths.
- Seed beads can be found in the jewelry department of your local craft supply store.
- White school glue can be used in place of white craft glue.
For more details: http://crafts.kaboose.com/seed-bead-ball-ornament.html