Hey Everyone! Did you know next week is National Nanny Recognition Week? That’s right– a whole week to celebrate the bright, dedicated, loving and totally amazing nanny in your life! This is the perfect opportunity to remind your nanny how much she means to your family and how much you appreciate everything she does for your children. Here are some of our favorite ways to say a HUGE “thank you!”
10 Gift Ideas for the Nanny in your Life!
1. Gift Certificate to Teddie Kossof Salon and Spa – Every Nanny deserves a day of pampering
3. Hand Crafted gift from the kids – Nannies LOVE when kids make them things they can cherish.
4. Professional Development and Fun! Send your nanny to an all expenses paid trip to Nannypalooza or and INA (International Nanny Association) conference. Professional nannies love to gain more knowledge in this field and this also gives them a get away with other nannies who are just as hard working as them! These friendships develop and seem to last a lifetime, giving your nanny her very own support group.
5. What is your Nannies Hobby? If you nanny is into sewing or scrapbooking find a gift that she can use and will love.
6. iPad or Kindle – Who wouldn’t love this as a gift!
7. Night Out! Movie Passes and a Gift Certificate for a restaurant. Nannies all need a night out!
8. Tickets to a concert! Prince, Lady Gaga, Carrie Underwood and Rihanna are all coming to Chicago this year!
10. Great Tickets to a sporting event for a team you know she loves!
Remember– the best nanny-child-parent relationships are based on strong communication. So be sure to let your nanny know she is appreciate this week and always!