• Camp helped me make new friends.
• Camp helped me get to know other camps who where different from me.
• Camp helped me feel good about myself
• At camp, I did things I was afraid to do at first.
• My child gained self-confidence at camp
• My child continues to participate in activities learned at camp.
• My child remains in contact with friends made at camp
Campers and Parents both say they have grown in:
Adventure and Exploration
Values and Decisions
If you need help in finding the right camp for your child call
Faith Rosenstein 312-909-1909 with TIPS ON TRIPS AND CAMPS! This is a FREE service and she can help you find the perfect summer fun for your children 8-18 yrs old.